Monday, December 28, 2009

Duvet Slippers Could Someone Please Tell Me What I Need To Take With Me To Boarding School?

Could someone please tell me what I need to take with me to boarding school? - duvet slippers

I am a public school after the summer internship, and I am very nervous. I know someone in this new school, but he has left now, I can not ask this question: What should I bring? These are things on the list that the school said that I must bring:

Laundry bags
Volume Name
Slippers
Pajamas
Bata
Lingerie
Cleaning Kit
Backpack
Shoe Cleaning Kit
Table Lamp
Tuck box with lock
Grand Trunk
Wellington
Towels
Duvet
Bedding with duvet cover, pillowcase and fitted sheet fitted
Wireless
My own casual clothing
School Uniforms

Reeaally'm nervous, and I wonder if there anything I should do, not on the list, such as posters, etc. Anybody know?

No comments:

Post a Comment