Saturday, December 26, 2009

Financing Option For College Any Suggestions On How To Finance My College Education?

Any suggestions on how to finance my college education? - financing option for college

I am aware of Pell Grants. I think that a peak around $ 4,700 per year. Has anyone suggestions on how the rest of my college tution, books, lab fees, accommodation, meals, transport cover, etc.? My parents never saved a penny for my education. I intend a major in criminology or sociology to pursue.

I want all options open for the future of Kep, so I'm such a departure from government loans ... no government subsidy, but the government loans. More precisely, because if you do not ask for a government post in the future, I had no outstanding loans from governments.

If you kick me for a few good ideas, nothing that can compromise my integrity or me could be anything but beneficial for the moral position. I appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment