Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beyonce Lacefront Wigs Is It Just Me Or Does CLAIR BENNETT(HAYDEN PANITIERRE) From The Show HEROES Wears (lace Front) Wigs?

Is it just me or does CLAIR BENNETT(HAYDEN PANITIERRE) from the show HEROES wears (lace front) wigs? - beyonce lacefront wigs

If you do not know what a wig after lacefront Google. Lacefronts wigsare are what people like Beyonce. They look so real in the assignment, but if an expert the difference as I do, then I want to know. The only way the difference is really only beginning lacefront forward yourscalp before your scalp, and Claire heroes on the front looks strangely out of knowing. and only their general appearance. Am I the only one who thinks that the wearing of wigs.

PS. And I think wigs! NO FABRIC OR HAIR EXTENSIONS

1 comment:

Amanda said...

It made it really perfect hair, believe it or not. : P

Post a Comment