Saturday, February 6, 2010

Strongest Dose Of Vicodin Anyone Ever Have A Dilaudid Injection?

Anyone ever have a dilaudid injection? - strongest dose of vicodin

I left the hospital for a collapsed lung. While I was at home, had to insert a chest tube. This is painful. It's not extreme pain, such as sit cancer, but not something if you through the opportunity to have medication for pain. First, they gave me Vicodin, which I nausea. I ordered something else and told them that the Vicodin was strong enough, so she started me injections of Dilaudid 3 mg every 4 hours and boyyyyy go around. Now I'm at home on care at home with the chest drain still in one week. The tube still hurts like hell because my ribs sewn, so that any slight train at the hose or pressure is painful. He prescribed me percocet ie for 2 hours, but my recipe says to take all 6. The do not ask whether this drug is also effective because the high doses of Dilaudid I received. Basically, Im going to run out of percocet before returning to the doc, and I do not want people think I am abusing my medication, so many people. Do you understand that mean that doc, explain why I used all my medications QuickLoad,Y? I do not suffer, but do not want my doc and think I'm addicted.

1 comment:

billyjoe... said...

Yes, I had to before. They do nothing for me. Some people have a high tolerance for pain of the victims. As for the addiction, it is always possible, with analgesics. Take your medication as Rx. If you find one that does not work properly, you should contact your doctor and consultant. It is healthier to take what they need to not having much, not to work. I ... I can not help with "BOT" in the word. I can take or morphine.

Post a Comment