Sunday, January 24, 2010

Gay Ny Cruise Spots Are There Any All-girl Gay Cruises In Manhattan, NY?

Are there any all-girl gay cruises in Manhattan, NY? - gay ny cruise spots

Two of my best friends are unmarried couples visiting New York in August. The girls are incredible and I would be a gay-Circle Cruise Line type that can be openly romantic treat each other as they (kissing, want to) go hand in hand. I know that these cruises for gay boys (I have in some of them were), and I wonder if it just for gay girls. Does anyone know? I would like a reply. Thank you in advance.

2 comments:

gymnast stud said...

Can we on a cruise? :-D

Edit: Not much, just moved to Las Vegas to use in a promotion, people do not so much. What about your friend?

I was in New York, Florida or California. You're in luck! For a large city, has a gay scene in Las Vegas worst thing I've seen so far.

Bob said...

Olivia Cruises are a lesbian, but not about New York.

Post a Comment